Apparently small OLED TVs weren't popular and larger models could not be made for a reasonable price. That left the market wide open for other manufacturers to take over OLED TV development, and both Samsung and LG ..
See the original post here:
LG unveils a 55-inch OLED TV | News | Geek.com
- LG Hacks
- Iphone Data Recovery And Iphone Contact Recovery Is Possible
- Back to School Android Authority Guide!
- Device Review: Samsung Gear Live
- PC Freezing & Blocking Router.
- Experts can’t agree which is best: LG’s new OLED or Samsung’s year-old plasma
- Research and Markets: Global 3D TV Market 2014-2018: LG Corp, Samsung, Sony Corp & Toshiba Corp Dominates the Market